When your smile is suffering and you’re in pain, you need a dental expert ready to tackle the challenge of fixing your smile. That’s exactly what you’ll get at East Limestone Family Dental. Our team is composed of a gifted, knowledgeable dentist as well as thoughtful team members who will certainly offer you the best dental experience possible.
When you’re in pain, you may be more anxious than what is typical. If so, we can carry out sedation before your treatment to relax you and calm your nerves. Additionally we’ll go at your pace and respond to any questions you have concerning your dental care. We intend to ensure you’re as comfortable as conceivable.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll analyze you and determine the kind of restorative dental care you need to stop your pain and get your smile back on track. Below are a couple of types of dental emergencies we typically deal with, in addition to steps you can take before you arrive at our office:
- Toothache – Rinse your mouth with warm water, then apply ice or a cold compress to your cheek to help reduce swelling and pain.
- Split or Broken Tooth – Use ice to eliminate discomfort and swelling, and also bring any kind of broken portions with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – Recover the tooth by the crown (noticeable component in your smile), as well as put it in a container of milk, saltwater, or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling – Put a small amount of dental cement where the filling was as a non-permanent solution.
- Soft-Tissue Injury – Use gauze or a damp tea bag to end any type of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gums, or tongue.
- Loose Crown – Apply dental cement or toothpaste to the inside of the crown, and also try to put it back into place. Bring it with you if it won’t remain in place.
- Loose or Broken Dental Appliance – Dental wax or gauze can help keep any type of soft edges from hurting your mouth.
When time is of the essence, go to a knowledgeable emergency dentist in Huntsville, AL. Call East Limestone Family Dental right now at 256-229-3416.