Your smile deserves the best care around, right? That’s why you need to bring it to East Limestone Family Dental. For many years, we’ve been delivering our patients high-quality dental care, and we can do the same for you. Dr. Scott Fitts will provide you comprehensive dentistry in Athens to help you:
- Smile with confidence that your teeth look great
- Feel better about your overall appearance
- Catch and treat dental problems early on
- Achieve and maintain good oral health
Call us today to give yourself access to our full suite of dental services: 256-229-3416. Be sure to ask us about dental sedation if you’re nervous about dental care. You’ll find our friendly office at 15059 E. Limestone Road in Athens, across from Dollar General and Subway. Se habla español!
Take Advantage of Many Dental Services
At East Limestone Family Dental, we offer a wide variety of dental treatments, all of which are provided with a personal touch by our compassionate team members. Below are a few types of services you’ll find here:
- General Dentistry – Regular checkups, gum disease treatment, fluoride treatment, and tooth sealants will help keep your mouth healthy and your smile bright.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – We have an in-office milling station, which means we can make a same-day crown while you wait. You won’t have to return to have it placed. If you need a bridge, we can have our lab partner custom-craft one for you.
- Emergency Dental Care – We will fit you in the same day for most emergencies. If you’re an established patient and you call after hours or on weekends, you’ll be able to call a special number. We’ll always see you as soon as possible.
- Restorative Dentistry – Our skilled treatment can rebuild your smile, give you more confidence, and restore your ability to enjoy your favorite foods again.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – We offer you many ways to get the dream smile you’ve been longing for. Our services include teeth whitening, dental veneers, tooth bonding, and more.
- Family Dentistry – We’ll see patients from age 3 on up. Your whole family will be able to maintain healthy, whole smiles with help from Dr. Fitts and our team.
- Dental Implant Restorations – Once an oral surgeon has placed your implants, we can then attach new replacement teeth to them to give you back a complete smile and renewed chewing capacity.
You’ve just discovered a new home for comprehensive dentistry in Athens. Call us today at 256-229-3416 or request an appointment using our online form. We offer early morning as well as late afternoon appointments.