If damaged, failing, and missing teeth are causing unnecessary hassle in your life, you owe it to yourself to find out more about dental restorations at East Limestone Family Dental. In particular, Athens dental crowns and bridges from Dr. Scott Fitts can give you a brand-new smile! In his hands, crowns and bridges can help you:Doctor Scott Fitts on dental crowns and bridges Read Transcript
Crowns and bridges, those are confusing terms sometimes. So a crown is when you've broken a single tooth and you need a single tooth fixed. A bridge comes in when you're missing a tooth, and so you want to put that back. You use the teeth on either side to bridge across there.
We're able to use crowns and bridges to restore functionality to folks because oftentimes, if you need a crown or a bridge, you've either lost a tooth or you've got a cracked tooth, and oftentimes, that crack is such that the tooth is damaged to where it really won't support a filling, so the next step from there is a crown. What the crown does is covers the entire tooth to where it can't break anymore. You basically come in and cover the tooth from the top down and secure that 360 degrees around the tooth.
We're able to do crowns and bridges for patients when they run into those scenarios, and we're able to do them same day.
- Enjoy a full, beautiful smile you’ll take pride in showing off
- Eat all your favorite foods you’ve had to avoid
- Improve your oral health and potentially your overall health
- Look younger, healthier, and more attractive
- Feel better about yourself overall
- Make better first impressions in your professional life
- Relax and enjoy romantic moments more
We offer sedation if you’re nervous about your procedure! Call us today to get a same-day crown or new bridge: 256-229-3416. You’ll find our office at 15059 E. Limestone Road in Athens. We also serve the communities of Athens, Madison, Monrovia, and Toney.
Enjoy a Mouth Full of Beautiful & Functional Teeth
Life can be difficult when your teeth are in bad shape. Not only are missing and damaged teeth embarrassing, but they can make it difficult to enjoy trying new restaurants or even eating a hearty, nutritious meal at home.
At East Limestone Family Dental, we understand these difficulties, and we’ve been able to help a countless number of patients through their own trying times. We’d love the opportunity to do the same for you. Dr. Fitts is a skilled, highly trained dentist with the expertise to repair your damaged teeth and replace any missing teeth. Soon, you’ll be smiling with more confidence and eating with gusto again!
When you come in for your consultation, we’ll discuss all your options in detail and take digital impressions so your new crown or bridge can be made. Below are some of the services we might use to give you back your teeth:
- Individual Crowns For Repair – If you have a tooth that is cracked, is broken, or has undergone root canal treatment, then we can cap it with a beautiful new crown made right here in our office. Using the CAD/CAM technology of our in-house milling system, your new crown will be ready in a matter of minutes. You won’t need to return for a second appointment to have it placed.
- Standard Fixed Bridges – These dental appliances will replace one or more missing teeth in a row. A bridge will anchor on either end to your natural teeth and fill in gaps left behind by missing teeth. They make it possible to bite, chew, and smile more comfortably again.
- Implant-Supported Crowns – Once an oral surgeon has placed a dental implant in your jawbone and the healing process is complete, we can attach a new crown on top to replace a missing tooth and restore your chewing capacity. The finished product will blend in perfectly with the rest of your smile, and no one will be able to tell it’s not a natural tooth.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – Rather than anchoring this bridge to your natural teeth, Dr. Fitts will secure a sturdy new bridge to two or more dental implants. It will restore virtually all your biting and chewing power without requiring any special care or maintenance.
Athens dental crowns and bridges can make your mouth as good as new. Call the team at East Limestone Family Dental today to schedule your consultation. We look forward to serving your smile care needs!