Your days of hiding your smile behind your hand or using a “closed-lip” smile in public can come to an end. Thanks to an Athens cosmetic dentist from East Limestone Family Dental, you could soon have the smile of your dreams. Dr. Scott Fitts’s treatment can help you:Doctor Scott Fitts on cosmetic dentistry Read Transcript
We're able to give people the smile that they've always wanted through several different forms of treatment, I guess. When you hear “cosmetic dentistry,” that involves a lot of different things, whether it be crowns, potentially veneers, tooth-colored fillings as well. We're able to do that. Depending on what that patient needs, it may be as simple as coming in, doing some bonding where we put some tooth-colored fillings over the surfaces of the teeth and kind of change the shape and the look, and give them that. If it's more involved than that, then we may have to go in and do veneers or crowns. In all of that, regardless of which one of those we choose to do, we have the ability to do it that same day. You actually can come in, and regardless of what form of cosmetic dentistry you need, we're able to provide that for you same day. You actually can leave with the new smile that day.
- Walk more confidently into work meetings
- Enjoy romantic moments that are more comfortable and relaxed
- Improve your overall sense of self-worth
- Look healthier and more attractive
- Make good oral hygiene easier to maintain
- Earn more respect in your professional life
- Make better first impressions
If you’re ready to get a brand-new smile, give the experts at East Limestone Family Dental a call today: 256-229-3416. We’re located at 15059 E. Limestone Road in Athens. Our office is open for both early morning and late afternoon appointments. Be sure to ask us about dental sedation if you’re nervous about your visit!
Smile With Pride Again
The team at East Limestone Family Dental loves to help our patients smile with more confidence. Seeing a patient leave our office with a beautiful smile is one of the most rewarding aspects of what we do. It’s why we come to work each day.
When you come in for your initial consultation, Dr. Fitts will examine your teeth and gums, plus we may take a set of digital X-rays or 3-D images using our cone beam CT scanner. Depending on your treatment, we may also take digital impressions using an intraoral scanner. As you can see, our modern dentist office is stocked with some of the latest dental technology!
We’ll listen to your needs and help you decide on a plan of treatment to give you the gorgeous grin you’ve been imagining. Some of the treatment options we may use are:
- Dental Veneers – These thin, wafer-like shells resemble fingernails and are great at concealing teeth flaws like chips, gaps, cracks, pits, deep stains, worn teeth, and misshapen teeth. In just two appointments, we can dramatically improve your smile.
- Teeth Whitening – Take your choice of whitening options to suit your needs. In-office treatment using the time-tested GLO system can whiten your teeth several shades in under an hour. Or take home a professional-strength whitening kit to use anytime you like – while reading, watching TV, or just relaxing.
- Composite Fillings – Our tooth-colored fillings won’t stand out when you talk, laugh, or yawn like old-fashioned metal fillings can. They’ll blend in perfectly with the rest of your smile to repair your teeth and give you a seamless look.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Damaged and missing teeth no longer have to detract from your smile. Dr. Fitts can use a natural-looking crown to repair and strengthen a tooth or create a bridge to replace one or more missing teeth. You can even combine these versatile restorations with dental implants to help keep your jawbone healthy and whole.
- Tooth Bonding – Composite resin material in the skilled hands of Dr. Fitts will make quick work of minor tooth flaws like gaps, chips, and general wear and tear. Only one appointment is needed to get your smile looking great again.
A cosmetic dentist in Athens is just what your smile needs to look its best. Call East Limestone Family Dental today to schedule your consultation: 256-229-3416. You can also request an appointment time using our online form.