Tired of looking in the mirror and seeing the same drab smile? East Limestone Family Dental gives you a great way to liven up your tired smile – dental veneers in Athens. Using his years of dental experience, Dr. Scott Fitts can help you:Doctor Scott Fitts on dental veneers Read Transcript
So how do veneers benefit patients? So veneers, what they do basically is it's basically a thin veneer over the surface of the tooth. Just like if you see a cabinet veneer, you know, a tooth – basically, we do the same thing to that. So oftentimes people have teeth that structurally are just fine. There's really nothing wrong with them other than they don't necessarily like the cosmetic appearance of them. Maybe they're crooked, maybe they're a color or a shade that they're not necessarily happy with.
So if we have a patient who is otherwise healthy from a dental standpoint but not necessarily happy with the way that their teeth are shaped or aligned or the color, then we're able to go in and lightly remove just a little bit of the surface of that tooth and create a cosmetic veneer that basically cements over the front of that. Through doing that, we're able to come in and really just change the smile. We can take a smile that maybe is crooked or maybe is darkened and lighten it up and straighten it up relatively quickly to where the patient leaves with those veneers that day, and their smile is completely changed.
So we can take crooked smiles and make them straight, or maybe unattractive smiles from a shade standpoint and make them lighter. So veneers benefit patients in lots of ways through that.
- Create a bold and beautiful new smile you’ll be proud to show off anywhere
- Look younger, more attractive, and more successful
- Feel better about your overall appearance
- Interact more confidently with peers and coworkers
To get started on your new smile, call us today at 256-229-3416. Our office is at 15059 E. Limestone Road in Athens, just down from the Chevron gas station. We offer early morning as well as late afternoon appointments four days a week.
Your Dream Smile Awaits You with Dental Veneers
You owe it to yourself to find out more about the transformative power of teeth veneers. Dr. Fitts can bond these thin shells to the front side of your imperfect teeth to renovate your smile into a new look you’ll want to display wherever you go.
In just two simple appointments, you can walk out of our office with a brand-new smile and ready to face the world with increased confidence. Here is what the veneers process generally looks like:
- During your initial appointment, Dr. Fitts will examine your teeth, and we may take a set of digital X-rays.
- Then we’ll remove a small amount of tooth enamel to make room for your custom veneers.
- Next, we’ll use a digital scanner to take impressions of your teeth. We’ll send these impressions to our lab partner who will craft your new veneers from e.max lithium disilicate glass-ceramic material. This type of porcelain is very thin yet extremely strong, meaning your veneers will give you many years of great performance.
- When we receive your veneers from the lab, you’ll return to have them put on. Dr. Fitts will carefully bond each one into place, ensuring that they fit perfectly and create just the look you’ve been dreaming of. Getting a beautiful new smile is that simple!
Athens dental veneers can give you a new outlook on life. Call us today to schedule your exam and consultation: 256-229-3416. We also proudly serve the communities of Harvest and Madison.