During any oral emergency, our very first goal is getting you out of pain. When you choose East Limestone Family Dental, we make comfort a concern all the time, which means we are prepared to end your suffering rapidly.
With oral sedation, you can block discomfort and relax your mind quickly. Laughing gas has shown to be an effective and efficient option for both kids and adults. We have pillows and warm blankets to keep you cozy during your care.
After you get the discomfort under control, we can focus on finding the best fix to restore your smile. Luckily, we provide a number of services that can get your mouth back to normal:
- Tooth Fillings— Cavities are common, and they can be rather unpleasant. By coming to our office, you can get tooth-colored fillings so your teeth look and work naturally again.
- Same-Day Dental Crowns— If you have broken or broken a tooth, a crown can reconstruct your tooth. Because we have purchased CEREC technology, we can make your crown in our office and location it in one visit with us.
- Root Canal Treatment— With a tooth infection, a filling isn’t going to suffice. Instead, you need to have a root canal to get rid of the irritated tissue. The procedure can remove the cause of your tooth discomfort, so we can restore your bite and your smile.
- Tooth Extraction— Sometimes the damage to your teeth is too great to save it. We can deal with tooth extraction when it’s needed.
- Dental Implants— If you do require teeth removed, you need to get the strongest teeth replacements possible. Implants replace the roots of your lost tooth, so your restorations can be strong, safe, and stable.
We can assist you to maintain your healthy smile with our many preventive services and general dentistry once we’ve managed your problem.
If you need an emergency dentist in Athens, AL, save this number, 256-229-3416, so you can call East Limestone Family Dental as fast as you can.